Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Year is Winding Down...

As we approach the year end holiday season, we think of what has happened over the last year. Was it good? Was it eventful? Did you learn something new? What are you taking with you into the new year? Is 2012 going to become even better for you? Some people suggest that you don't even bother making New Year resolutions. I think that is a better way to look at it. Why disappoint yourself in the long run? Most of us cannot keep the usual ones we make; eat better, slow down, exercise more and so on. So why say it?

Why not create a more healthy outlook for yourself instead? Maybe you could set one or two mini goals to reach. When you reach them, then set a couple more and this way it is more realistic and less disappointing. That's just my opinion of course.

My mini goal will to be just get myself out in the public's eye more. Introduce myself. I think that is a good starting point for myself as my  new publication comes to fruition soon. It only makes sense to me. Send in your mini goals and we can publish your ideas online. Until then, Happy New Year!

Editor-in Chief,
Shelley D. Brienza

No comments:

Post a Comment