Monday, December 24, 2012
Monday, December 17, 2012
Be sure to send your checks and make them out to: Sacandaga Digest, 61 Elmwood Ave, PMB 181, Gloversville, NY 12078. We also need to remind vendors to bring extra lead cords or surge protectors for extra outlet use if you think you will need it.
We have limited electrical outlets available but enough to share if we all can bring that extra connection. As we begin to fill up our spaces that are available, we do encourage you to bring your own set up materials of tables/dividers etc. because we only have so many to go around. Also be aware that there are 2 options to choose from online for payment: with table or w/o table. Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!
Saturday, December 8, 2012
Public Event · By Sacandaga Digest Publishing/Shelley Brienza
RiverFront Center, Amsterdam, NY
March 16, 2013 ~ 11:00am until 7:00pm
We are sponsoring an event. Our goal is donate to the Regional Animal Shelter of Fulton County, NY. Our theme will be coming upon the Spring Equinox The traditional meaning of holistic is one that is used most commonly in medicine. It is the idea that all aspects which contribute to a person’s well-being are addressed, including the physical, the spiritual, and the emotional. We also include the environment and sustainability in our definition of holistic, because our goal is to educate consumers on the effects our choices make on the earth’s ecosystems and to provide access to products and services which are more earth friendly, as well as being safe, natural, and providing positive health benefits. As people’s awareness has grown to understand the inter-connections between mind, body, spirit and soul, or put another way, everything is inter-related, nothing is separate, and we are here to help share all that information with you.
Come and learn how to share your knowledge with others!
Benefits of Exhibiting
- Offer your services to the public
- Sell your products or give away samples
- Meet new people, establish ongoing clients
- Distribute literature, get leads, expand your mailing list
- Give lectures, demonstrations, performances, & presentations
- Educate people about the benefits of your products or services
How Do We Promote You?
Our advertising is widespread and thorough. We ask all attendees how they heard about each event in order to continually maximize the most cost-effective advertising. We allocate over one third of your fees for advertising, including:
Benefit of Becoming a Vendor ($45 + Gift Basket/Gift Certificate (any denomination):
- Business Card Ad in our national magazine, Sacandaga Sun Digest
- Press releases sent to area newspapers and media, resulting in calendar listings
- Links to our website, www.SacandagaSun.com
- Emailed event announcements
- Optional Table and Chairs set up-additional $5
- Sacandaga Sun TV video channel
- Listing on our own events listing page online
- One free month of online advertising following the Expo
At each expo we offer prime booth locations and marketing options to businesses and organizations wishing to expand their advertising package to promote your products and services to the growing holistic community. Contact us for additional advertising options.
If you are interested in becoming a vendor, please email or call,
Shelley Brienza, at: SacandagaSun@yahoo.com or 518-705-2521
Admission: $5 at the door to get into the event for attendees with one special entry into door prize basket drawing included in entry fee.
We hope to see you there!