Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Really Need Your Help


I'm going to be putting together an inspirational book and use some of the proceeds towards the Fulton County, NY Regional Animal Shelter as a donation. I'd like people to email me some inspiring stories, quotes or poems that they would like to have considered as a publicized piece in this book. I am hoping to collect all entries by this July 2012. You can email your submissions to: ShelleyB@SacandagaSun.com

Please only send original works that you have written yourself. I will create mini bio's for all that submit something and give credit to each of you. Everyone will have the opportunity to purchase the book for themselves also. Thank you.

Blessings,
Shelley Brienza
Editor/Publisher
Sacandaga Sun Holistic Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment